Mounting Speakers on the wall is like the best thing you could do to your room or your home if you have surround speakers. However, you probably don’t want to nail it to your wall. You might have to pay for it in your maintenance fee or damage control or if you simply don’t want to drill up your walls.
Using Picture Hooks is how you can Mount your speakers on a wall without drilling holes.
If you speakers have a nail hook, you can simply set up picture hook. Buy the hooks which can support your speakers weight and mount your speakers on them.
- Choose the wall on which you want to hang your speakers.
- Clean the area well with a ragged cloth and water or rubbing alcohol, depending on the type of wall you want to hand the speakers on.
- Remove the adhesive strip’s cover from the hook.
- Paste the hook on the wall.
- Hang the speaker on the hook.
This is how you mount your speakers on a wall without drilling holes in a comfy, budget friendly and effortless way.